Joint Stabilizing Sealers for Flagstone, Brick, and Concrete Pavers
At Gulf2Bay SoftWash, we have partnered with Trident to provide joint stabilizing and sealer and sand solutions. Trident joint stabilizing sealers stabilize joint sand, which, in turn, inhibits weed growth, reduces sand washout, and prevents insect infestation on segmented pavement surfaces. In addition to these, Trident joint stabilizing sealers enhance the appearance of brick, paver, stone, and concrete surfaces by adding a matte or high gloss sheen while making cleaning and maintenance easier. Not only that, but they are breathable, and solvent or water-based formulas with fungal guard can be applied immediately after paver installation to prevent the growth of algae, mold, and moss on the sealer film. Let us work on your driveway, walkway, or patio so you can start enjoying the benefits of our advanced sealing solutions.
Benefits of Joint Stabilizing Paver Sealer
Joint stabilizing paver sealer offers many benefits, including:
· Maintains a Clean and Natural Look: On newly restored or installed surfaces, Trident joint stabilizing sealers lock in the surfaces’ natural look and provide stain resistance, making cleaning and maintenance a walk in the park.
· Safe to Use: Trident joint stabilizing sealers are non-hazardous and EPA/VOC compliant. They have the consistency of water, are milky white when applied, and dry clear with a matte finish. That’s not all; cured sealer is freeze resistant to -60 degrees celsius and is stable up to 82 degrees celsius.
· Two-Part Urethanes: Trident joint stabilizing sealers offer joint sand stabilization, surface enhancement, and durable protection. Trident’s breathable, single component, water-based, two-part urethane sealers do not trap moisture or naturally occurring efflorescence. Instead, they protect against general wear and tear, corrosive chemicals, harmful UV rays and improve surface durability. They also contain Fungal Guard to prevent the growth of algae, moss, and mold on the sealer film, making them ideal for walkways, pool decks, driveways, and patios.
Look no further when you are ready to gear up and seal your pavers. At Gulf2Bay SoftWash, we have partnered with Trident to offer you a broad spectrum of sealer options, including wet look, joint stabilizing, and specialty sealers to meet your surface needs.
Apart from the aforementioned benefits, Trident sealers offer many other long-lasting benefits, including visual enhancement, longer pavement life, and enhanced skid performance. Call us today. We will help you protect your paver, stone, or concrete surfaces with a Trident sealer that will keep them looking spanking new throughout the years.
Steps Involved in Joint Sand Stabilizer Application
The general steps involved in joint sand stabilizer applications include:
· Preparation: The pavement surface must be clean and free of dust, oil, and loose material. If need be, use a general stain remover to get any stubborn stains off of the pavers. Fill the paver joints with dry, professional-grade jointing sand, spreading the sand about 1 inch beneath the paver surface. Use a leaf blower to remove dust, excess sand, and fine sand particles from the paver surface and achieve the ideal sand height. Remove efflorescence before sealer application. Ensure that the paver surface is dry before application.
· Application: Use a Trident joint stabilizing sealer to flood coat the paver surface. You can choose any application method, including a garden sprayer, siphon pump, or bulk sprayer. Flood the paver joints to ensure proper sand penetration and use a soft foam squeegee to remove excess material from the paver surface and direct extra material into the joints. Actual coverage may vary depending on pavement usage, surface porosity, and joint size. Take great care that no excess material accumulates on the surface. Clean all application tools immediately with soap and water, and do not allow the Trident joint stabilizing sealer to dry in containers because removal becomes almost impossible. Protect the paver surface from foot traffic for 4 hours and wheel and water traffic for 24 hours. A joint sand stabilizer usually dries to the touch in 1 to 3 hours.
· Maintenance: After successfully applying a Trident joint stabilizing sealer, sweep the treated surface frequently to reduce abrasion from dirt and grit.
As you can see, a lot goes into applying a Trident joint stabilizing sealer. You do not have to go it alone. Let the experts at Gulf2Bay SoftWash do the heavy lifting. We know that pavers take a beating, and when left unmaintained, your driveways and paths may eventually suffer irreparable damage. To avoid this, we use a Trident joint stabilizing sealer with Trident joint sand or polymeric sand to prevent dirt and moisture from seeping through the joints and gaps, stabilize the sand joints, prevent permanent staining, and enhance the color of the brick or stone. Give us a call. We are ready to breathe new life into your paver patio or driveway using Trident joint stabilizing sealers.
Are You Ready To Spruce Up Your Surfaces With Trident Joint Stabilizing Sealers? Contact Us Today for Professional Sealing Services!
Unfortunately, we cannot enhance the appearance of all pavers by cleaning them. As time advances, they can become brittle and seriously stained. If you notice cracks, uneven or loose pavers, or faded or discolored pavers, investing in a Trident Joint Stabilizing Sealer may be time.
Paver sealing can benefit you in various ways. These include preserving the original finish and color of the pavers, protecting pavers against chips and crack caused by normal wear and tear, repelling potential stains, and preventing weed growth between individual pavers. Using a Trident Joint Stabilizing Sealer with polymeric sand, we can restore any segmental paver surface, ensuring the system’s durable and long-term performance.
Even durable paver materials like natural stone and brick can get damaged with time. Paver sealing protects against such damage and prevents the added expense of replacing or repairing damaged pavers. For professional help with the Trident Joint Stabilizing Sealer application, please call us at 844-422-9274. You can also visit our physical location at 129 5th Ave, Bay Shore, NY 11706, or message us directly by completing the contact form on our website.